Monday, May 16, 2011

Books & Such

My literary family (Ben & Terry) and friends (Bob T.) often ask me what I’m currently reading. Here’s a sampling of what’s currently on my bookcases. Or, I should say, here are the books I’ve read that are worth mentioning:

The Sister by Poppy Adams
 
Through the Heart by Kate Morgenroth

The Bookseller of Kabul by Asne Seirstad

Reading Lolita in Tehran by Azar Nafisi
 
While these are the “best of” books I’ve read so far this year, I’ve also read books on growing and caring for roses, gardening in general, how to grow and harvest herbs, and perused several cookbooks (especially a fabulous Chinese cookbook). These topics have become of interest to me since marrying Teddy, who can make anything grow and has become quite a good cook.

Happy Reading to all you bibliophiles – you know who you are!

Now. What are YOU reading?!?

No comments: